viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

I am very green!!!



I try always to have practice environmentally friendly, and also try a role model. I am concerned of have best practices.

In my home recycle and separating trash. In my kitchen there space where separating plastic, paper or paperboard, glass and organic trash. I can do is, because in the place where live is system the recycle. Every Tuesday garbage truck collected the trash for recycle.
In my balcony I have the garden, where we harvest these plants. Mainly for little consumption the house, for example tomato, onion, oregano, basil, etc.
Also use products the clean that do not contain chemical. This form not contaminated the water. Maybe if another person’s the same things, the contamination the water would be less.    
My cosmetic and product how shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc, also do not contain chemical. Always try the buy product environmentally friendly and that are not based in experimental with animals.
In general try buying product make for small and medium sized enterprises, that who are concerned about environmentally problems. I think that is form the join forces, and encouraged ideas that would help a cleaner a healthier environment.

Also I am use the bike to move around the city. I live in the place that permit this, that’s why I do. The car I use only necessary, for example in the travel in the other city.


Maybe is difficult in the first moment, but start by with little step. This is an enormous help for all. 


5 comentarios:

  1. Hello Macarena, I try separate garbage too! Is a very nice practice. Congrats.!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t have this environmental habits, maybe i will start with little steps how you say

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I grow some plantes too, especially mint to make mojitos:)

    ResponderEliminar