lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

Thanks 2013


This year was very intense, because many things happened. Although, at the beginning I thought that everything was bad, then, I started to think about the positive side of things. Sometimes, the bad moments that we go through are a valuable tool for learning about ourselves. I think that my main achievement was developing my capacity for positive thinking and grow even when life may not be easy.

For me 2013 was a year to learn about myself, in many contexts. I learned about those things that I would like to develop in my profession and job. I discovered the things that I would never like to do, because I would feel as I am not respecting myself, and this is very important for me.

Also, this year was interesting because I knew a lot of music that I would have never imagined to listen to before. Besides them I also discovered many television series that became addicted to. My favorite series are the BBC ones; I cannot stop watching them. For example, North and South of Elizabeht Gaskell, and all Jane Austen’s books. But my favorite one of books is Jean Eyre, it is based on the novel. Feel as if you were in those historical locations, even you can feel what being Jean Eyre could be.

Another thing, that I discovered, was the book about Mayas fabrics. It is a beautiful book about textile tradition in Mayas community, the book not only has wonderful photos, also it has a lot of information about this tradition. The photos, a part from being a piece of fine art, it has a big potential because it shows the Mayas rich culture.


After all, I think that this 2013 is and was a great year. Thanks 2013!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario